- Pineapple and cinnamon tepache crafted by Tepache Sazón in Nayarit, Mexico
- Produced from hand-picked honey pineapples (piña miel), Ceylon cinnamon (canela), and piloncillo (raw, unrefined cane sugar)
- Pineapples are washed and crushed; the pineapple juice is fermented for 2 weeks
- Lightly sweetened with piloncillo and fresh pineapple juice
- Secondary fermentation occurs in Charmat-style pressure tanks before flash pasteurization and bottling
- Unbridled aromas of tropical fruit and baking spice greet the nose with overripe pineapple and clove. Effervescent and vivacious with an acidic attack, the palate bursts with a flourish of freshly cut pineapple, apple cider, and grated cinnamon with a touch of salinity and doughy yeast on a dry finish
- 7% ABV
Tepache—a fermented Mexican beverage made from a variety of fruits (most commonly pineapple), botanical herbs or spices, and unrefined cane sugar called piloncillo—is a light and refreshing way to cool down and party up! Tepache Sazón’s flagship expression of pineapple and cinnamon is sure to satisfy fans of tropical cocktails, cider, beer, and sparkling wine all year round.