- Vodka produced onsite at Castle & Key distillery in Frankfort, KY
- Same mash bill as Castle & Key’s small batch straight bourbon; 73% white corn, 10% rye, 17% malted barley
- First distillation takes place on a 50’ Vendome copper column still, followed by a 600-gallon copper pot still, then finally on a custom Vendome vodka still
- Proofed with water sourced from Castle & Key’s historic “Key” shaped limestone spring
- Aroma is light and sweet with hints of cashew and citrus with a clean palate that continues with citrus followed by vanilla bean and a hint of buttered, multigrain toast.
- Non-chill filtered; 40% ABV
“The name speaks to the importance of our Springhouse as the water source for our made-from-scratch spirit recipes. Label details highlight the keyhole shape of the Springhouse and represents the water as liquid gold.”—Castle & Key