- Grande Champagne Cognac grown and distilled at Maison Dudognon in Lignières-Sonneville
- Distilled from 100% Ugni Blanc on alembic stills fired with charcoal and wood
- Aged 5 years in Limousin oak
- Water is the only component added to the distillate; no other additives are used
- A nose of underripe pear, chocolate crème, white flowers & honeycomb transition to a spikey palate of baby arugula and macadamia skin; poached yellow apple arrives fashionably late on the long finish
- 44% ABV
While young and light in body, this Cognac’s fresh-fruit character and higher-than-average ABV make it ideal for mixing, lending structure to a variety of classic and modern cocktails.