Rhum JM Tres Vieux Rum XO 750ml
- Aged AOC Martinique Rhum agricole produced by Rhum J.M in Macouba, Martinique
- Distilled from 100% estate-grown sugarcane on a Creole copper column still
- Sugarcane is crushed within one hour of harvest and open-tank fermented with French baker’s yeast for 24 hours
- Distillate is proofed with spring water sourced from Mt. Pelée; the rhum is rested and gradually reduced for 6 months before aging
- Aged for 5 years in ex-bourbon barrels and finished for one additional year in French oak
- A generous bouquet of figs, dates, and gingerbread lead to tannic hits of pipe tobacco and dried vanilla bean. The grassiness of younger expressions is refined by extended time in wood leading to tropical depth.
- No added sugar or coloring
- 45% ABV
The most opulent of the Rhum J.M lineup makes for the perfect sipper to pair with a cigar, a sunset, or both.