Rolling Fork 9-Year Rum Barbados 750ml
- Single cask aged rum produced by Rolling Fork Spirits in Starlight, Indiana
- Pot and column distilled from molasses by Foursquare Distillery in Barbados
- Aged a total of 9 years; Aged tropically for 8 years in ex-bourbon barrels
- Finished for 12–24 months in Rolling Fork bourbon casks
- On the nose, vanilla and citrus meet with faint oak and baking spice. The palate echoes the nose with the addition of toasted coconut, cedar, and dark, red fruit.
- No additives or coloring
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 54.7% ABV (ABV varies batch to batch)
The legendary Foursquare Distillery has been producing some of the finest rums in not only Barbados, but the world. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, Rolling Fork’s Barbados 9 Year single cask releases utilize a variety of finishing casks including wheated bourbon, high-rye bourbon, rye whiskey, and toasted bourbon casks—each finishing imparting unique qualities which influence the rum with a wide spectrum of American whiskey profiles.