- Limited Edition XO Grande Champagne Cognac produced by Distillerie Tessendier in Jarnac, France
- Made from 100% Ugni Blanc grapes grown in Grande Champagne
- Double distilled in Tessendier’s Charentais copper pot stills
- Aged 12 months in medium char, new European oak then transferred to used casks; aged a minimum 10 years
- Dried apricots, vanilla, cedar, and a pinch of citrus zest on the nose lead to a full-bodied palate highlighted by notes of ginger. A long finish is underscored by tangy fruit.
- 40% ABV
Crafted to magnify the exquisite characteristics of the Grande Champagne, a famed growing region known for producing Cognacs with tremendous length and complexity, this luxurious Cognac pays tribute to a cru where eaux-de-vie are well-suited to long periods of cask aging.